- plugin: WP-PageNavi
- url: http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-pagenavi/
- modify blog: template-blog.php -> replace “<?php woo_pagenav(); ?>” by “<?php wp_pagenavi(); ?>”
- modify shop: not found out.
- Here is another clue for pagenavi: http://wpsnacks.com/wordpress-tutorials/how-to-add-custom-pagination-page-navigation-to-woocommerce/
- backup files within i18n, and restore after upgrade of woocommerce.
This is used to record some changes of woocommerce on my server.
Continue reading “Woocommerce — records”
Edit the “wp-content.php” file as follow:
/** Set up direct method for wordpress update without using FTP */ define('FS_METHOD','direct');
These sentences are preferred to plug into the last part of wp-content.php.
Depending on the web hosting company you choose and the package you select, each of you will see maximum file upload limit on your Media Uploader page in WordPress. For some it is as low as 2MB which is clearly not enough for media files like (audio / video). Most pictures are under 2MB, so it is fine for just pictures. In this article, we will show you how to increase the maximum file upload size in WordPress.
Continue reading “How to increase the Maximum file upload limits”
When I restart my server yesterday, the link didn’t work on the server but on other devices. Only the wordpress subfolder didn’t work, others were fine. I thought it might related to the DNS or firewall settings, but nothing found.
Continue reading “WordPress settings”